Thursday, July 18, 2013

Death of Elisabeth Boase wife of of JCT John Courtenay Trewolla



Pages about her mothers death, Elisabeth Boase Trewolla

Betties keepsake book, pg 1 of Elisabeth Boase Trewollas death
 

page 2
 by Bettie Trewolla Fortson

Departed this life on the 17th of Dec 1863 age 59 years 3 weeks and 5 days. It has been nearly 2 years since my dear dear Mother, the sweetest and dearest to me has been laid in the silent grave. Oh how the time flys, w?e can stand by the bedside of a living Chrisian and not belieive in the reality of religion. ??.... My Mother called all her children around her beside and blessed us. We promised to meet her in heaven. Oh that we may hold out faithfull to our promis. She was happy in a Saviour, love and perfectly willing to be with him at rest. She talked....(continued on page 2)… to us all in perfect calmness and say the sweet words of Jesus love of my soul, ?? There is not a doubt but she is i heaven and may all her children meet her there is my ?, it is a sad thing to lose a Mother, but there is few that have not, I do not wish her back in this troublesome world thoug a world I would give to hear her voice once more, but oh its still in death a volume could I write but my heart is full it will be but a short time when we shall meet ??

Bettie F Fortson

No comments: